A wide-ranging, challenging course designed to equip students with the English language they need in order to function effectively in the world of business. By the end of the course students should be prepared to sit the Cambridge BEC Vantage exam.
- The following texts are required in order to join this course:
Course book: Wood, I, Sanderson, P & Williams, A PASS Cambridge BEC Vantage Summertime Publishing 2004
Practice Tests book: Cambridge BEC Vantage: Practice Tests from UCLES Cambridge University Press 2002
The course is designed in such a way that students can join at any time. So long as they study for 12 weeks, they will cover every topic.
There are a variety of different session types:
1. Topic-based: These cover various aspects of the business world and are taught from the course book.
2. Business Communication Class: The focus here is on speaking, practicing skills students need in the Speaking part of the exam.
3. Focus on Business Vocabulary: Various activities to build a student’s knowledge of business vocabulary.
4. Exam Focus: These sessions focus on the skills and techniques that will help students to effectively answer exam questions.
5. Exam Practice: Using the test sections from the course book, students practice specific parts of each paper. This is followed by discussion and feedback.
6. Practice Test: Students sit a test from the ‘Practice Tests’ book.
To see the course syllabus click here.
This course is available at the following time (Finsbury Park only):
| 9:00 - 12:10|| 12 weeks || £420|
Students can enrol any Monday.
If you would like to book the course, please click here
This course is taught in academic partnership with our sister college, London Meridian College.
For more information please send us an email using our mailing service